- To be entered into the giveaway, leave me a comment by 5:00 pm EST on October 30.
- If you take a peek at my items in my Etsy shop and leave a comment with your favorite item, you'll get a bonus entry.
- Giveaway is open to US and International bloggers and non-bloggers.
- Leave a link to your blog or a valid email address where I can contact you if you win.
- I will randomly draw a number on October 30 and post the winner on this blog and a link to the winner on the Bloggy Giveaways blog on Friday, October 31.
- The winner must reply to me via email or my blog within three days or a new winner will be chosen.
Bloggy Carnival ContestMonday, October 27, 2008
I am so excited to be taking part in the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival contest again. I used to participate all the time with my old blog, Crafty Carolinagirl, but haven't had the opportunity yet with my new blog.
If you have never heard of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival, well you just have to check it out. It is the biggest giveaway extravaganza ever! There were over 1,000 blogs participating last time around. I can't wait to see how many join in this time.
Okay enough with the talking, let's get to some giving!
Since it is starting to get a little chilly, at least where I am it is, I have decided to give away a hand crocheted scarf.
And just for fun, my little Mome Rath girl. She needs to find a good home!
Both the scarf and Mome Rath were hand crocheted, by me, using acrylic yarn. The scarf is soft and long and can be wrapped around your neck several times.
Now for the rules:
Thanks so much for entering and be sure to click the link below to enter all of the other awesome giveaways.