- I first thought of Bender "a criminal" as a piece of bacon, 'cause bacon is tough!
- The syrup bottle was so sweet and feminine, so I thought of Claire "a princess".
- Brian "a brain" as milk was pretty easy, because milk reminds me of a geeky drink.
- I really wanted to make a sticky bun for Andy "an athlete", but a hot cross bun was just as good. You remember why he was in detention, right?
- And Allison "a basket case" had to be a frosted flake, because of her scalp problem.
Neo Maxi Zoom DweebieMonday, February 16, 2009
Dear Mr. Vernon,
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is. . .
and an athlete
and a basket case
and a criminal.
Does that answer your question?
The Breakfast Club
I got the idea for this craft from Pimp Stitch's Breakfast Club pattern set. I tried to choose an appropriately embroidered breakfast food for each character. The following was my thought process:
So that was it! If you want to embroider Claire or Bender, pick up Pimp Stitch's Breakfast Club patterns. The other three (Brian, Andy, and Allison) are all patterns I came up with.