Isn't it cute? This is Create 365: The Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas. I literally looked at every planner known to man before deciding on this one. It seemed like the perfect fit for me.
What did I like most about this planner? Well, I chose this planner for several different reasons:
- There are several different styles of this planner - I really liked the different styles of this planner. And the best thing is you can go on the website and watch a video about each planner. They actually flip through a lot of the pages so you can see which one you'll like the best. I LOVE that! I chose the Good Things Are Going to Happen planner. It is currently sold out online, but take a look at #5 to see where I found it. I really loved the look of this planner. It was a little bolder than I usually go for, but the inside pages I liked so much better than the other styles. I particularly like the monthly pages. They give you a space to write down some of your favorite things about that specific month. Too cool!
- The pages are large and give you a lot of space to write - So many of the planners I looked at just didn't give enough space to write. I tend to write small, but I don't like to be cramped. Plus, I want to totally trick out my planner with stickers and other cool things! I need room for that.
- It has its own line of stickers and other planner goodies - I love that this company has so many different products to use with the planner. Plus, they actually fit on the pages and are super cute!
- The pages are disc bound - I learned about disc bound planners from Staples. I really like the disc bound system better than the spiral one. You can remove and add pages very easily. This is very helpful when you are decorating your pages. I did buy a disc bound hole punch at Staples. I had a coupon for it, so I only paid a little over $10, but it can be pricey at $42.00. You don't need one of these, unless you are going to be adding your own pages.
- You can find this planner at Michaels and use a coupon to buy it! - This was a huge selling point for me. I wasn't going to spend $60.00+ on a planner. It just wasn't going to happen. It is still a great deal at $24.99, but when I saw Michaels carried these planners and I could use a coupon, I was sold! I used a 50% off coupon, so I paid about $13.00. If you are thinking of getting one of these I'd go quickly. Some of the styles were already sold out at Michaels too.
- This particular planner runs July 2015–December 2016 - This was also a big selling point. I didn't want to fork out all that money for a couple of months.