You don't need to spend a ton of money to decorate your planner. It can get very expensive if you buy all of the fancy scrapbook stickers, washi tape, stamps, and pens. I have bought some cute stickers, washi tape, and a couple of scrapbook pens, but I mostly use freebies I find online.
Here is what I used for this week's planner design:
- Blue kitty clip - I bought this little guy with his five friends a few years ago. I tend to snatch up kitty related items, especially if they are a really good price. The clips were in the clearance bin at Forever 21. Are you ready for the price? I paid a whopping $0.49! I'm so glad I can finally use them.
- Work out "stickers" - These are free printable stickers by My Planner Envy. I didn't print them on sticker paper. I printed them on card stock, cut them out, and stuck a piece of double-sided tape on the back. It works great!
- Peach arrow "sticker" - More free printable available from Scruptiously.
- Cupcake 1-inch circle - I bought this printable several years ago on Etsy. It looks like it isn't available anymore.
- Circle stickers (heart, scissors, running man, & shopping bag) - I love these Simple Stories Calendar stickers. I was so bummed to find out they are discontinued. I wanted to pick up another pack.
- "Meeting" sticker - One of many stickers from The Happy Planner To Do Stickers, Neutral sticker set. This was the first sticker set I bought at Michaels and it is still my favorite. I'm thinking of picking up a bright set with my new 50% off coupon.
- "Leap & the Net Will Appear" sticker - Another sticker set from The Happy Planner Get it Done sticker set. I got mine at Michaels with my 50% off coupon.
- Pink washi tape - I got this design from Staples. They have a pretty good selection. I am totally hooked on washi tape, but it can be pretty pricey.
- Items not show but used: Precision pens (tan from AC Moore and a black set from Tuesday Morning), Elmers glue pen, and Scotch double-sided tape.