I’ve had a very crazy week including having to purchase a new car and taking Desdemona to the vet, nothing bad with my little girl just a booster shot. Needless to say, I have had very limited time to work on my ’80s crafts.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars – in Girl Scouts many years ago
3. Played in a band – does a make believe one with your middle school friends count?
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World – around 70 times and I’m going again in a couple months.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo – several times in high school chorus
11. Bungee jumped – uh no! I’m afraid of heights.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – been there but not to the top because of the height thing.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – several
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run – do the batting cages count?
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – one set
35. Seen an Amish community – Lancaster, PA
36. Taught yourself a new language – trying to learn Polish
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke – in a booth at the mall before it was known as karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – seen it but again the height thing!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – with sharks, on purpose!
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie – I was almost in Ace Ventura Pet Detective
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving – no way!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter – nope!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar – it was super gross!
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle – not speeding!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book – working on it
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car – Yep, on Monday
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible – I want to do this
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – Absolutely no way!
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous – A couple and they happen to be ’80s stars – Kirk Cameron and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day