One of my favorite movies from the ’80s is Mr. Mom. I just love Michael Keaton!
- Trim edges of fabric to remove fabric fray.
- Place the two pieces of fleece (solid and pattern) on top of each other and cut a 5″ square from each of the four corners of the fleece.
- Using your ruler and scissors or rotary cutter cut fringe that is 1″ wide and 5″ inches deep on all sides of the blanket.
- Tie the front and back fringe together using an overhand knot, making sure the knots are not too tight.
- You now have your very own woobie!
© 2009-2012 Melissa/Crafting with Cat Hair
Please remember that items made using my patterns and tutorials are for personal use only and can not be sold for profit. Thanks!