Today was supposed to be a post about the first of three craft room projects I have been working on, but Tropical Storm Ida had other plans. It has been so dark, gloomy, and rainy lately that I just can’t seem to get any good pictures. The good news for this area is that we really need the rain, so I’m not complaining.
So as long as Ida is visiting, I thought I’d share with you how my days (and nights) will be spent from now until December 24.
1. Purple crocheted wrap with button closure
2. Red, white, and green Christmas pompom garland (completed)
3. Felt Christmas stocking for Daphne
4. Felt Christmas stocking for Drusilla
5. Felt Christmas stocking for me
6. Two (or three) mini felt Christmas trees
7. Paper “Merry Christmas” banner
8. Three crocheted washcloths
9. Craft table skirt
10. Christmas present for Mom a secret since she reads this blog
11. Christmas present for sister that I still haven’t decided
12. Felt pillow
13. Handmade Christmas cards
Whew! That is a lot to do in only 6 weeks. I have faith I’ll get it done, or at least most of it. Rainy weather is the best crafting weather. 🙂