Granny Along supply list

April 23, 2010
Are you getting excited about the granny along? I know I am.
If you have decided to crochet the La Push Blanket with me, you will need to gather the following supplies:
  • US K-10.5 (6.5 mm) crochet hook
  • Yarn needle
  • Yarn in white and green (or whatever is in your yarn stash) – check the pattern for the correct amount
If you have chosen the DROPS blanket you will need:
  • US H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook
  • Yarn in 4 colors – check the pattern for the correct amount
I have gathered all of my supplies, including all of the white acrylic yarn from my stash that I could find. I really had a lot, so I think I am all set with white.
I knew I would not have enough green, so I made a quick trip to AC Moore. They didn’t have the right yarn, (big surprise, their selection is really bad lately), so I picked up Red Heart Yarn Super Saver Jumbo in dark sage. It is a very similar color. I just hope it is enough!
I also picked up Twilight (Eclipse and Breaking Dawn too) at the library. I figured I’ll do a little reading while I’m crocheting. 🙂

Monday I’ll be posting the list of crochet stitches you will need to know for our granny along, so be sure to check back!

10 Comments

• Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com

April 23, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like you site, it's fun to meet another crochet-er. I can't participate in your crochet-a-long this time but if you do it again I'm all in! Nice to meet you! I'm a new follower. 🙂

• Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com

April 23, 2010 at 4:16 pm

• Yarni Gras!

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

it took me THIS LONG to figure out you were crafty carolina girl…..!
    I've been wondering where you went and you've been here all along! ha!

• Yarni Gras!

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

it took me THIS LONG to figure out you were crafty carolina girl…..!
    I've been wondering where you went and you've been here all along! ha!

• Becky

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

I am determined to learn this crochet stuff (as if I need another "hobby")

Thanks for organizing this and encouraging us along!

• Becky

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

I am determined to learn this crochet stuff (as if I need another "hobby")

Thanks for organizing this and encouraging us along!

• Ruhammie

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

Woohoo!! Don't forget New Moon, it's the second book. You don't want to read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn until you've read that one. 🙂 I'll be working on a baby blanket with soft baby yarn my mom gave me.

• Ruhammie

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

• Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com

April 24, 2010 at 3:24 am

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like your site and it's fun to meet another crochet-er. 🙂 I can't join in the crochet a-long this time but if you do it again I'm all in! And I'm a new follower, Yeah! 🙂

• Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com