Fun Friday Meme
Here is a fun meme for a Friday. Feel free to play along if you’d like. And don’t forget to watch Cat on a Hot Tin Roof this weekend. I’ll be blogging about it on Monday. Happy Friday everyone!
1. What color are your socks right now?
grey, white, and hot pink striped. Old Navy has the best funky and soft socks!
2. What are you listening to right now?
Sia – I’m in Here. I LOVE this song. I just can’t get enough of it.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Girl Scout Cookies, two Tagalongs to be exact. Not really on my diet, but oh well. They were goood! 🙂
4. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. I’ve never even tried.
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
The nurse at my doctor’s office. A pretty boring conversation.
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
7. How old are you today?
36. . . inching ever so close to 40.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Pittsburgh Steelers football, duh!
9. What is your favorite drink?
Tea: sweet and any flavor of black tea
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Of course. If I didn’t the grey would be out of control 🙁
11. Favorite food?
Pickles. I LOVE pickles.
12. What is the last movie you watched?
North Avenue Irregulars. Anyone hear of it? It is a great old Disney movie. (I’ve been without TV for a week, so I am going through all of my movies.)
13. Favorite day of the year?
October 31 because of the weather, Halloween, and Drusilla’s b-day!
14. How do you vent?
I call my mom and vent to her.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had so many: Care Bears, Cabbage Patch Kids, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, but I think my all time favorite was and still is Barbie.
16. What is your favorite season?
17. Cherries or blueberries?
I don’t really like either. I had a very bad experience as a child with cherry pie, so fake cherries make me gag. Blueberries aren’t that much better, but I guess I’d have to choose blueberries.
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I like emails, but I have a hard time responding to them. They tend to get lost in my mailbox.
21. Living situation?
The girls and I live in a home.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm. Oh, it was the other night at the end of the movie, Major League. It wasn’t a cry, but I got a little teary eyed. Yes, I know. The movie is a comedy. But when the Indians beat the Yankees and win at the end that always makes me misty eyed. 🙂
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes and a Shop Vac. What a combo!
25. What did you do last night?
Watched a movie, worked on a few crafts, and went to bed early.
26. What are you most afraid of?
Heights. I HATE anything high including flying.
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
I love cheese and spicy stuff, but I don’t eat beef. So, a spicy cheese turkey burger.
28. Favorite dog breed?
I would have to pick a Sheltie. The only dog I had was a Sheltie and he was a great dog, but he barked a lot!
29. Favorite day of the week?
Fridays at 4:00. Then it is time for the weekend!
30. How many states have you lived in?
Two. Florida and North Carolina. Though I lived in four different cities in Florida.