I have always had a difficult time coming up with cute color combos for my crochet projects. But then I found Design Seeds. This site has some of the cutest color palettes I’ve ever seen. So, I thought it would be fun to combine the Design Seeds color palettes with matching yarn colors to inspire our crafting!
Winter is finally here, so I chose a very wintry colored palette, Forest Tones, from Design Seeds. I love the different blues with a touch of taupe and winter white. It would be perfect for a baby blanket or a pretty striped scarf.
- Aran: Red Heart Super Saver Economy
- Clay: Bernat Super Value
- Navy: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby
- Dusty Blue: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby
- Country Blue: Red Heart Super Saver Economy
- Light Grey: Red Heart Super Saver Economy
As always, if there is a color combo from Design Seeds that you’d like for me to match to yarn, just leave me a comment on my contact page.