Fall is on its way, so I chose an autumn colored palette, Sunny Hues, from Design Seeds. I love the ’70s era fall colors. It would make a great striped scarf or a granny square blanket.
All of the yarn for this palette is acrylic and a medium (4) bulk.
- Duckie: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby
- Bright Yellow: Bernat Super Value
- Pumpkin: Red Heart Super Saver Economy
- Chocolate: Bernat Super Value
- Sweet Pea: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Baby
- Seaspray Mist: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
As always, if there is a color combo from Design Seeds that you’d like for me to match to yarn, just leave me a comment on any color palette post or shoot me an email.